Sometimes black and white home decor make the boldest statement. I love this space by Popsugar where the article actually teaches you how to DIY those pillows. Such a cute idea! Click thru to find my sources to get this look for less!
This space is something you could create with any neutral sofa. The mix of textures and vintage style pieces helps create visual interest even though you're working with just neutrals. With the sofa from IKEA included, this collection brings you in just over $1000. Not too shabby for a Beni Ourain style rug, new loveseat, floorlamp, side table, and accessories! You'd be apt to save more money if you're willing to DIY your own wall-art and pillows! I love the idea of creating functional art (like pillows)!
1. Floor Lamp: Lamps Plus, Pharmacy Metal Floor Lamp, $126
2. Basket: Anthropologie, Tapestry Basket, $48
3. Side Table: Overstock, Iron and Brass Accordion Side Table, $139
4. Sheepskin: IKEA, Rens Sheepskin, $30
5. Rug: Overstock, Handmade Moroccan Trellis Rug (5' x 7'), $234
6. Footstool: Etsy, Bentwood Ottoman, $75
7. Sofa: IKEA, Ektorp Loveseat, $379
8. Pillow: Little Korboose, Chevron Pillow (18" x 18"), $44
9. Art: Etsy, Black and White Abstract Brush Stroke, $8
What are your thoughts on working with just black and white? Are you more of a color lover? Let me know below!