Skulls! Who doesn’t love a good skull!? It seems as though this once frightening sign of death has really taken off in the world of fashion beyond it’s beloved home in the punk/metal/rock world. Skulls are popping up everywhere, and clearly is a trend that seems to just be getting bigger and bigger. If you know me, you know I am definitely a fan of skulls and I’m not afraid to share my love!
1. BONE-appetite! This skulls and cross-utensil plate is perfect. (from Etsy) It really is perfect for someone who is looking to add a little character to their dish collection,what a better way then this $22 white ceramic 9 inch plate. The screen-printed glaze is comical and bad ass at the same time! You can choose which color glaze best suits you; grey, black, and blue. Granted, they are sold as a one piece but the seller is willing to negotiate if you’re looking for a complete set. Can’t get much better than that.
2. No kitchen is complete without a great corkscrew, and Urban Outfitters has done it once again with an adorable home accessory must-have! This bad boy is Day of The Dead inspired, with it’s sugarskull top, and little skeleton arms you truthfully can’t go wrong. Made of steel it is definitely durable and sure to last you even through some more intense party nights. $28! Adorable.
3. The jungle skull iPhone case is a perfect way to incorporate a skull into your everyday life in a less traditional sense. This graphic is just insane! At first glance you see the shape of a skull, but on further investigation you can see it is a whole array of animals strategically placed together to form this skull, kind of on the pricier side of a plastic case, but the cool artwork is worth it. $35? I'll take it!!!
4. Not everyone is ready to rock a shirt completely covered in a skull print. This top is adorable and definitely a fun twist on the trend. With adorable velvet fringe this top is just too cute to pass up! this one is on the higher end of the under 50, Grand total: $48
5. This last and final item is without a doubt my favorite; this turquoise ring from Junk Gypsy. Junk Gypsy is the ultimate place for country-chic amazing... well simply everything!! This ring is $38, and also comes in ivory. It is simply gorgeous, antique metal compliments the stone skull beautifully. It's a must-have!!!