Summer is my least favorite season. I'm a pale lady who's not a huge fan of tank tops, shorts, bathing suits, sandals....summer clothing in general. I burn so quickly that the beach is kind of a nightmare for me. The only exciting thing about summer is that it means fall is coming! I love just about everything about fall, but my fall closet is my favorite. This year I'm looking forward to skinny jeans, peasant tops, little bags, nude shoes, and boho jewelry. Today I'm sharing 5 pieces in my dream fall wardrobe for under $50 each!
1. Urban Outfitters, Mini Crossbody Bag, $40
2. Madewell, Arrowstitch Peasant Top, $50
3. Target, High Rise Skinny Jean, $30
4. Modcloth, Straightforward Moving Heel, $40
5. Calico, Rock On Pendant, $11
I love that this look would would be totally casual but look 100% pulled together. Not to mention, those heels are only 3"! That's great for tall ladies like me! What style are you excited to try out this fall?