I'm not one to party. My body hates me if I'm up past 8, and I don't function well with less than 14 hours of sleep*. With the move from apartment to apartment, none of this has been achievable. There's barely enough coffee in the world to keep me alive.
For the interim between Boston and Providence, I'm living with my parents in my hometown. Brandon. + I move into the new place at the end of the month - it's sneaking up on us! This whole thing has left me no time to write here, take photos, start saving money.... But I'm too excited to care! Wish me luck in the next week and a half. Here's to hoping I keep my sanity!
The move is in progress! Brandon and I are officially leaving Boston today! Incredible how 3 years have gone by so quickly.
Olive is still with Brandon's parents until we're officially in our Providence place, but Brandon's brother sent me this cute photo that I had to share!
1. The boy and I celebrating my birthday with our parents and hometown friends.
2. My best friends since junior high (minus a few) and their boos (minus a few).
3. Olive-nugget getting a little "too" comfortable at his temporary home.
4. The kitchen condition during our move
5. Our final bathroom decor choices - hallelujah!
Skulls! Who doesn’t love a good skull!? It seems as though this once frightening sign of death has really taken off in the world of fashion beyond it’s beloved home in the punk/metal/rock world. Skulls are popping up everywhere, and clearly is a trend that seems to just be getting bigger and bigger. If you know me, you know I am definitely a fan of skulls and I’m not afraid to share my love!
1. BONE-appetite! This skulls and cross-utensil plate is perfect. (from Etsy) It really is perfect for someone who is looking to add a little character to their dish collection,what a better way then this $22 white ceramic 9 inch plate. The screen-printed glaze is comical and bad ass at the same time! You can choose which color glaze best suits you; grey, black, and blue. Granted, they are sold as a one piece but the seller is willing to negotiate if you’re looking for a complete set. Can’t get much better than that.
And so it continues. Packing, buying, designing and moving. Our Boston apartment is in terrible condition as I start and fail at finishing packing all of our crap. I've started in the bedroom and kitchen and have very little motivation to finish. I love planning and designing the new place, but who enjoys the physical PACKING? Ugh. Of course, it's even more difficult to pack when there's a Roseanne marathon on.
Not only am I packing my apartment, I'm also helping close up the Fort Point Twelve Chairs' location and helping open up our new location in the South End. I'm moving an apartment and home-decor shop in the same weekend. I feel as though I need to clone myself in order to finish all this up.